We have huge plans for yboo over the next 3 years. We are building further products and a team of people to launch yboo internationally and bring cutting edge technology and opportunity to Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
We believe that consumers should be matched to the best deal for them based on price and signal strength. Zero work. Zero faff. Quick results. The truth. No gimmicks. EVERYTHING we do is focused on this belief.
At yboo we believe in our team. That’s why we have strong values that shines throughout our business.
We have strong values based on equality. Every permanent employee owns a part of the company (via future vesting shares), everyone has a voice and everyone is listened to.
We don’t do ‘office politics’.
We have an open space, with a positive atmosphere and the skills, tools and equipment to help us all deliver great service to yboo customers and partners.
We do not tolerate negativity.
We work together to make the best use of our skills and we look after each other.
We have a policy of developing our own people and promoting from within.
We like cups of tea, learning new stuff and running!
All that good stuff
- 25 days holiday per year (or pro-rata-ed)
- 3% employer / 5% employee pension contribution
- An extra day off for Birthday (or an extra day off in lieu)
- Flexible Working / Family Friendly Working Hours / Working from Home (core days in the office are Mon/Tues/Wed)
- EMI Staff Share Scheme
- Team Building / Reward and Recognition events
- Recommend a Friend and get £1000 (subject to both successfully completing a 3-month probationary review)
- Maternity Leave / Paternity Leave / Shared Parental Leave/ Adoption Leave
- Employee Wellbeing Strategy – free fresh fruit daily, “Wellbeing Wednesdays” weekly sessions encouraging physical and mental wellbeing
- Opportunities to represent yboo at events and awards
- A very light touch internal Performance Management Framework driven by employees (not line managers) via our self-serve HR system, HR Locker.
- Training Budget of £1000 per person per year for external growth and training opportunities in work time (qualifications / training / seminars / mentors) – you choose what you need
- Annual salary review in line with performance
- Further benefits added based on length of service: enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental leave; Private medical insurance; critical illness; life insurance; sabbatical / extended leave